Assembly, Packaging & Distribution - Corporate Social Responsibility - Learning Disabled
We Add Value
Our assembly operation was established in October 2012 to provide an outsource service on assembly and packing services to manufacturing companies. We are located in North Solihull, in the heart of the Midland’s automotive sector. We are just a few miles from Jaguar’s Castle Bromwich factory and Jaguar Land Rover’s Solihull plant. We provide assembly services to first and second tier automotive component suppliers.
We have immediate capacity to process around 2 million parts per year but able to scale up quickly to meet higher demand. Our delivery performance is 100% on time. Our quality record is 99.98% right first time. We hold ISO 9001 certification.
- - Meet your delivery and quality targets.
- - Provide services at commercially competitive rates.
- - Increase your capacity without making significant capital investments.
- - Free up resources taken up on low value work so you can focus on higher value products.
- - Meet your peak and seasonal demand spikes.
- - Win new business by enabling you to claim added social value in your tender bids.
More than anything else, we deliver quality products on time and a commercially competitive rates.
- - Over 5 million parts processed to date
- - Every single part delivered on time
- - Right First Time quality score of 99.98%
Colebridge Enterprises is a not for personal profit social enterprise providing work experience, training and employment. We exist to enable people to gain work experience, training and employment. These are people who are very able and willing to work but encounter barriers to gaining employment.We “work to help people work”. Around half our workforce has a learning disability.
Our workforce operates to the maxim of “do good work and be nice”. In other words high quality and excellent service.
The profits made by Colebridge Enterprises are reinvested in supporting the work of The Colebridge Trust, a community and enterprise development organisation and registered charity. The Colebridge Trust was set up to “build the capacity of Solihull’s borough-wide communities, addressing social, economic and environmental deprivation and improving the life chances of its people.”
- August 2014
“The services provided are outstanding. Goods are always of excellent quality and delivered on time as required, the facilities are clean, tidy and organised.”
- Autins Group -
Unit 21 Chelmsley Wood Industrial Estate,, Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham, B37 6QQ
Tel: 0121 770 7555